31 General Murtala Muhammed Avenue, Eros, Windhoek, Namibia
P.O. Box 25220, Windhoek, Namibia
+27 65 154 1906
+260 97 957 3349
+55 11 99487 8681
+243 818 503 241
MONITORING & EVALUATION COORDINATOR
The Walvis Bay Corridor Group (WBCG) in partnership with the Ministry of Health and Social Services with funding support from development partners has expanded its current scope of health and wellness services to various strategic regions to ensure a wider reach and expansion of current scope of interventions. The project is aimed at providing strategic health and wellness services to key populations, transport industry and other populations that are vulnerable to various diseases and infections.
The WBCG is therefore seeking to recruit a qualified, experienced and hard working candidate to join its dynamic wellness team as a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be involved in capturing, compiling, and analysing programme data, as well as improving the WBCG M&E component through quality data reporting. Furthermore, candidates who possess clinical qualification and community health programme implementation experience will have a definite advantage.
Closing Date: 17H00 FRIDAY, 21 OCTOBER 2022
1. Provide support to all WBCG clinics and wellness programmes with regard to trouble shooting, mentoring, and data entry/collection, analysis and evaluation.
2. Collaborate with MoHSS & other relevant key stakeholders on a weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting modalities.
3. Compile weekly high frequency, monthly, quarterly and annual reports based on regional reports from community and workplace based interventions.
4. Provision of mentoring and supportive interventions for all WBCG health and wellness programmes.
5. Maintain programmatic records in an orderly, accurate, and professional manner.
6. Participate in data, verification, review and data quality improvement processes.
7. Participate in multi-disciplinary project meetings.
8. Participate in program strategic annual planning, compiling progress reports, and indicators.
9. Actively participate in funding proposal development processes and contribute through the development of M & E frameworks.
Minimum Education and Professional Requirements:
1. A Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Statistics, or related qualifications.
2. Qualifications in Monitoring and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
3. Experience in data presentation to project donors and stakeholders.
4. Experience in reporting for donor funded projects is an advantage.
5. Sound knowledge on HIV and related health services.
6. Proficiency in the use of statistical software packages (SPSS, SAS, STATA, EPI, DHIS2, EPMS).
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Of ce applications with advanced excel capability.
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
9. Analytical and critical thinking skills.
10. Strong presentation skills.
11. Fluency in English (spoken, written and reading).
12. Organisational skills.
13. Must be a team player with a positive attitude and able to work in a high performance environment.
We offer a market-related remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
A challenging career opportunity awaits the successful incumbents. The appointment is subject to a yearly renewal of the contract due to availability of donor funding and that all benefits are included in the Total Cafeteria package.
Only Namibian citizens or persons with permanent residence should apply.
Interested candidates should forward their application for employment with an updated CV, with
three traceable references and certified copies of qualifications in the strictest confidence to:
Walvis Bay Corridor Group
PO. Box 25220, Windhoek, Namibia
31 General Murtala Mohammed Avenue, Eros
Tel: (+264 61) 251 669 | E-mail: email@example.com
Previously disadvantaged people are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews and no submitted documents shall be returned. Candidates should ensure that all foreign quali cations are evaluated by the NQA.